- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bali Shopping Tour is unique half day tour in bali to visit balinese village which famous for it’s art, craft, paiting and silver. The trip will be visit Tohpati village for it’s Batik,. It is 5 or 6 hours tour that start at 08.00 AM from your hotel and directly to Tohpati village for it’s batik center and then visit Celuk Village for Silver Jewelery, Mas Village for it’s Wood Carving and the last visit is Batuan village for balinese painting. tour finish and come back to hotel 13.00 pm. our professional english speaking driver with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on your holiday in Bali.
Located only about 12 kilometers from Kuta, Tohpati Village is famous for Bali’s Batik Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. It would be impossible to visit or live in Indonesia and not be exposed to one of the country’s most highly developed art forms, batik. On your first visit to a batik home industry, you will undoubtedly experience an overwhelming stimulation of the senses – due to the many colors, patterns and the actual smell of batik. Only through repeated visits and a bit of study will the types of designs and their origins become apparent.
The village of Celuk, located approximately 4km southwest of the Sukawati District, is also Bali’s major centre for goldsmiths and silversmiths,The main road of Jalan Raya Celuk is lined up with galleries and workshops. The gold and silver items crafted here are of high quality and feature unique and elaborate designs as the craftsmen are known for their skills .Almost all of the households in the village are homes to jeweller families and each Celuk villager possesses artistic skills in developing and executing intricate designs and varying patterns.The gold and silver items they produce include souvenirs and mass export items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, studs, broaches and many other Balinese ceremonial accessories and adornments.
Located about 10 km from Ubud town, Mas Village is one of the tourist resort in the Regency of Gianyar. This village is famous for it’s wood carvings which made of local wood or ebony wood that is imported from Sulawesi. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving
Located about 7 kilometers north of Denpasar about and 10 kilometers south of Ubud, Batuan Village is one of the most famous Bali tourism destinations popular with center of Bali arts focus on painting.Batuan Style Paintings have brought the Balinese arts to be more and more famous. Painters from the village have been known since the 1930s for their dense, immensely detailed paintings of Balinese ceremonies, daily life, and increasingly, “modern” Bali.
Bali Shopping Tour Itenerary :
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 –visit Tohpati Village for batik
- 10.00 – Visit Celuk village to see Gold and Silver work
- 11.00 -visit Mas Village for art wood carving
- 12.30 – visit Batuan Village for art painting
- 12.00 – Back to hotel
- 13.00 – Arrive at hotel
Bali Shopping Tour Price :
- Regular Tours Price :
- IDR 400k/car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Gasoline + English Speaking Driver + Parking fee +mineral water
- Minimum booking 2 persons.
- Tour duration between 5-6 hours
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found