- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
It is one of famous Bali full day tours in Bali taking 8-10 hours starting from your hotel . This tour is very easy enjoyed by anyone including children who wish to visit the beautiful lake with a Hindu temple surrounded by the hill and the cool temperature. It is a perfect sightseeing program to fulfill your lovely holiday in the island of God. We pick you up at 08.30 am visiting Taman Ayun Temple- Bedugul –Alas Kedaton Monkey forest and then Tanah Lot Temple ,tour finish and come back to hotel 5.00 pm. our professional english speaking driver with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on your holiday in Bali.
Taman Ayun Temple Bali
Taman Ayun Temple is a Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire .The temple of Taman Ayun is in Bali’s Mengwi district. The name Taman Ayun means “beautiful garden”. Taman Ayun Temple is located in Mengwi 18 kilometers northwest of Denpasar. The wide beautiful landscape garden in front courtyard welcomes all visitors who come and visit this temple. It is a beautiful place to visit on your holiday in Bali.
Bedugul-Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is one of beautiful Balinese Hindu Temples located at Candi Kuning countryside, Baturiti sub district and Tabanan regency. It is about 50 km north side the way from Denpasar to Singaraja. The temple is set at lakeside of Beratan with beautiful lake view and hills surround it. it is also commonly called as Bali temple on the lake or Bali temple on the water because it looks like floating on the water when the water level in the lake is rising. We can find at north side of this temple is Pucak Sangkur mount, in the eastside there is Beratan Mount which also referred as Pucak Mangu or Pucak Pangelengan, in the south side there is Terate Bang Mount and in the Westside there is Tapak Mount and Watukaru Mount.
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
Located in the middle of the rice field ,Alas Kedaton is a small forest with the width about 6-7ha in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of this forest, temple and its supporter facility is about 12 ha. In this forest, there is a temple called Alas Kedaton Temple and owns the natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the peace, quite and holy atmosphere.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, every body knows for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons. Tanah Lot temple is one of the sad Kahyangan or six most holy temples for all Bali as well as for Tabanan district. It is located in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, an approximate 20km west of Denpasar, and is considered one of the best tours to Bali’s western and central regions.
Bali Bedugul Tour Itinerary
- 09:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 12.00 – Bedugul-ulun danu temple
- 13.00 – lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 – Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- 15.30 – Tanah lot temple
- 17.00 –Back to hotel
- 18.00 –Arrive at hotel
Bali Bedugul Tour Price :
Regular Tours Price :
- IDR 600k/car ( max 6 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Gasoline + English Speaking Driver + Parking fee+ mineral water
Inclusive Tours Price :
- IDR 600k/person
- Inclusion : Car + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + parking fee +Lunch + mineral water
- Minimum booking 2 persons.
- Tour duration between 8-10 hours
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
No details found.
No Details Found